Skip to main content
The item of my choice is not available in the store, will I still be charged?
- From the comfort of your home, and by saving time, energy, fuel and money you are able to have an ate look for your item and shop.
- As Ate visits the store of your choice, she starts the job, before commencing to look for your desired product.
- The service fee gets charged from you as Ate starts the job.
- She looks for the item of your choice.
- Availability of the item is dependent on the stock and store.
- If need be she can have a video call with you and can connect you with the store staff if they are available/willing to speak.
- Service fee is for the time and effort spent by Ate irrespective of the availability of the item.
- In case your item is not available and since you are already charged, you can ask ate to do some other task in the mall. She will be happy to assist.